Passports are now a requirement by the United States government to re-enter the States. So you will need to obtain a current passport before traveling with us to Mexico.A copy of the application for your passport may be obtained by your pastor or by visiting the following website:

If you are under 16 or have never had a passport before you will need to make sure you fill out the DS – 11 form.

If you have already had a passport and just need to renew you may use the DS – 82, which may be sent in by mail.

You will need to allow plenty of time to get your paperwork together and to receive your passport. This may take around 3 months or more.